[NTLK] Thank You anonymous Newt List Friend 99%

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 05:53:24 PST

..... to anonymous: Thank you for the lw......pkg (4.6KB)

I remember trying to use this solution before with the same non-result.
The last for characters are not intelligible to my eyes as they look
like fortune cookies or something.
I even tried in vain to "look" for these characters throughout all
the keyboard variations, but still could not find them.
I then tried in vain to select an copy every which way I could think
of but it wont let me select it to copy.
So I'm 99% there, but the last 1% evades me, thus I can't get the
string to go to the input field.

Thank you again, but if you get this followup reply would it be
possible to explain to me the last 1% please ?

Many thanks as this would finally solve my conundrum.

I am really indebted to you for your help. John