[NTLK] Help with NCU on OS 9.2 please

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 19:40:09 PST

Dear List,

I'm not sure what problems I ran into trying to get NCU working on my
Wallstreet PowerBook in the first place, but now I've finally gotten
it to install.

My current situation though is that I'vm unable to figure out why my
PoweBook keeps giving me an error message everytime I start NCU.

The error message reads, 'Could not initialize the Serial connection
because the Printer-Modem Port is being used.

For a Real Mac User this should be an easy fix. I recall figuring this
out on my Color Classic but I'm a bit puzzled with the Wallstreet and
I'm just undure what I'm missing at this tiem.

Would appreciate any advice regarding this.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung