[NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 09:17:49 PST

I'm finding Graziano's additions to this thread to be rather irritating. Judging by the bad grammar and spelling, it's probably some kid with nothing better to do. It reminds me of when I used to visit an IRC chat room for mountain bikers, and some punk script kiddie would ride over the chat fields with all sorts of "Look what I can do" garbage. What a waste of technology.

However, I'm more mad at the administrators-that-be for not killing this guy's account. Victor, if that's your obligation, I know that I at least would appreciate some governance on this issue. Thank you.

Matt K.