Re: [NTLK] [OT] List test...

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 14:42:05 PST

> Seems that I as well have been detoured from the mailing list,
> hopefully not a side-effect of the Troll's postings from earlier this
> week.

I had the same problem and the same question first came to mind. I've
been busy and so put off investigating the archives a bit.

It appears that we all are using .Mac accounts. I wonder if the
TROLL's posts caused Apple's Bayesian spam filters to block
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net?

Of course, I'll not hear back about this. Guess now's a good time to
subscribe to the RSS feed. :)

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant_at_makkintosshu.com