[NTLK] OT Re: [NTLK]I have PresenterPad 1.01

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 09:34:11 PST

Douglas Starnes wrote:
<snip>

> These packages came from floppies in an original box. I broke the
> original factory seal to open this box and get the disks - all for you,
> my dears.

your so very thoughtful, and I'll be sure that something special shows
up uhhhhh, in your inbox ;-)

Thanks again, now I know I need to hunt through my stuff to see what I
have to add to what's missing.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.