[NTLK] OT Re: eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 10:19:19 PST

Adamson_at_aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/16/2005 1:00:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> npalardy_at_great-white-software.com writes:
> On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Frank Gruendel wrote:
>
>>Frank (con artist in disguise...)
<snip>
> shortest book in History? A Book of German humor! That was not my joke, it was
hmmmmm they have a very good sense of humor, but as non germans we don't
see it much. having worked and vactioned in Germany and with a few
native German friends over there i can positivly say there is an
excellent sense of humor in Deutschland, it's sometimes just a bit more
complex and subtile to the non-German. just look at some of the
advertisements and you'll see they have a bit of a sideways twist to
them. I still love the ice cream commercials. Having watched childrens
programming I believe you can say they start young ;-)

william

ps the biggest joke, on us, is the 3 cylinder turbo desiel smart-car
coupe that they won't sell in the US, what a sweet little rocket.

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.