Re: [NTLK] Flash Storage Cards to Give Away

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 08:52:46 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Knowledge
Navigator
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 10:17 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Flash Storage Cards to Give Away

Hello Newtontalk,

In the spirit of the Christmas season and to appease my significant other in
cleaning up what she calls my Newton 'junk' I am giving away some Flash
cards. These would be useful to those that do not have flash cards or to
those that would like to keep their system backed up in a separate location.
The storage space (2mb) may not seem like a lot but many of the applications
on the Newton are quite compact allowing one to load dozens of programs onto
the unit. If it were to be used as backup it can hold thousands of notes.

First Come First Served

I have 10 - 2mb Flash storage cards that will work in any Newton Messagepad.

They will be given away free to the first people to contact me at
knowledgenavigator at Gmail dot Com.

Shipping will still have to be covered by the recipient and the items will
ship just standard airmail lettermail.

Shipping will cost the following:

CA$1.75 Canada
US$2.00 USA
US$3.00 Europe/Int'L

On top of providing the cards I will, on request, also pre-load any of the
cards with software to help cure any bootstrapped Newton or other software
that the recipient deems useful as long as the software is freeware or can
be installed as freeware and the software is readily available for me to
find.

Payment for shipping will be accepted via paypal to the email address listed
above.

I wish everyone on the list a very merry Christmas and a happy new year and
for those that do not celebrate Christmas I hope your holiday season is full
of happiness and good tidings.

Sincerely
Knowledgenavigator