Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum No More? Say It Isn't So!

From: junkvenzon_at_mac.com
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 19:42:48 PST

> Thanks for listening!
> John Venzon
> Curator
> www.newtonmuseum.com

>Is this going to be the end of the Newton Museum?

>-Laurent.

Sadly, yes. I've paid up the webhosting for my site until April of 2006, and after that the Museum will go dark.

I've had the collection on display here in L.A., CA and had people visit it from time to time. I had this elaborate fantasy that I'd rent out a store front to display it, but then found out how much that would cost and well.. better in concept that in reality.

It took up an entire wall of a room that is being gutted to make a family room for my, well, a family room for my family.

Enjoy the website until then. If anyone on this list buys my collection I would be open to signing over the website to them, if they wanted to set up the collection as a better website that I did. Sadly, my free time=my HTML skills=Zero.

I kept the OMP that I bought in 1993, and continue to use. I love that thing.

John V