[NTLK] [FS] NewtUSB available

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 14:20:40 PST

Hi,

i have been able to produce a few units of NewtUSB right before
Christmas
and would love to offer to people of the list the chance to get one
at cheapest price i can.

X1 NewtUSB cost 36.50usd (30eur) + 12usd shipping (10eur)

Every unit comes in original packaging and includes an usb extender.
NewtUSB: http://homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/PhotoAlbum20.html

For any info please just drop me a line (privately).

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis

'Green is better'
http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/

P.S.: Thanks to the help and support of all people of this list, i am
being able to continue developing
and i am learning new things everyday about how wonderful people can
be, other than how amazing Newton experience is.
I think NTLK is the nicest place on the net to say Merry Christmas.