Re: [NTLK] An early Christmas gift from the Newton Museum

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 14:14:57 PST

I'm willing to host anything you may want hosted. I have unlimited bandwidth and a 100 MB direct connnection to the internet...My ISP told me that I can consume as much bandwidth as I like...unless someone complains, that is...And I run my own server (IIS 5.0) so I can basically do anything I want.
  Let me know if I can be of service.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

junkvenzon_at_mac.com wrote:
    <snip>
  these make their way to UNNA? Is there a newer site? Just let me know who the keeper of the flame is, and I'll send the set to them at my expense. Please don't contact me directly, do this through the list. I want everyone's input on this.

3. Apple might freak out at the amount of Apple developer info and come after me. Well, I don't think this would REALLY happen, but who knows? The people who I bought from/were given these docs and discs must have signed some kind of NDA that never expire, right? Well..

Most of all I'd love for you all to read/see/enjoy what can be archived here. Please let me know through the list who I should send the DVDs to, and this mystery good Samaritan can pass it all out!

Merry Christmas,
John Venzon
Curator (for now)
Newton Museum

PS. I don't think I can stop this auction, as it's been launched and is generating money and space for my family to remodel an area so my kids have a place to play. That's the reason for the auction.

"History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there."
-– George Santanaya.