[NTLK] Bluetooth & BT2000-CF

From: Nate Goore (natenewton_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 12:57:27 PST

Happy holidays everyone,

I'm working my way through setting up a BT connections which I'll
hopefully use with both my Mac and phone (Motorola e815, hacked to
allow internet sharing and OBEX), and am running into some trouble I
can't resolve through the archives, wiki, Blunt pages, etc.

Here's my setup:
- MP2100
- AmbiCom BT2000-CF (purple antenna)
- Blunt 0.7.7 (internal store)
- Bluetooth Setup (internal store)
- NIE Nitro & Blunt module 0.2.4 (internal store)
- Neo 0.9.4

- I also have Nitro, NHttpLb, ntox, IC/VC, and other non-BT (as far as
I know!) packages installed.

Here's what happens:
- Card recognized when inserted with "a communications card has been
inserted" dialog
- Green LED on card begins flashing then stops
- In Bluetooth Setup:
     - Location: Bottom PC Card
     - Speed: 57600
     - Driver: Air2Net BT2000
  - Tapping "test" causes LED to flash twice and Bluetooth setup dialog
box "No Card Found" to appear
  - Tapping "Discover" opens discover progress window, LED flashes,
progress bar advances to end. LED continues to flash, then Newton
reboots.

I've tried freezing various combinations of packages, with same
results. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd sure appreciate them!

Thanks,
Nate