Re: [NTLK] OT - Pinging Mark Jozaitis

From: newtontalk_at_maceffects.net
Date: Sat Dec 24 2005 - 21:12:59 PST

Hello Marco,
I am SO Sorry truly I am... I did think I refunded the PayPal Claim a
LONG time ago. But I'd now assume since you did not get the eMate I
mailed, and then I'd assume you never got the refund either, please send
me the transaction number... I was NOT registered with NewtonTalk and
thanks to another member letting me know about this, I have registered
again. Again I am very sorry. So, please allow me to correct this, as I
can assure you I don't want someone to get screwed on a transaction. With
the closing of Macs R Us Computers I have not had @macsruscomputers.com
addresses in a LONG time, so if anyone sent me anything I never got it.
The address to send to would be best at sales_at_maceffects.net, please be
sure to to contact me...

Thank You!
Mark Jozaitis