Re: [NTLK] OT Selling my Personal Like New MP2100 w/ MANY Extras

From: andrewfox_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 11:01:16 PST

Mark,

As a fellow NewtonTalk list member and also an eBay user that deals
in Newtoin related bits I find this email hard to take.

If you had been advertising this Newton to list members prior to
putting it on eBay then I, personally, wouldn't have had any issues
with that.

The fact that this auction has been running for 7 days and already
has 18 bids on it and you seem to be using the list as an advertising
medium for the auction and NOTHING else, leaves me dead;-(

Apologies in advance to fellow list members but this was just the
straw that broke this camel's hump!

I've now marked the thread as OT.

regards
Andrew