[NTLK] Einstein Thoughts

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 04:33:54 PST

I agree with L.W. Brown's excellent suggestion that we collectively provide Laurent(?) with a Linux PDA (such as a late-model Sharp Zaurus)! If the Newton OS is ever to be fully ported to another PDA hardware platform, the Zaurus is pretty much the only option (No smartass replies to the list about made-in-India dreamware, etc, please!)

So Laurent, if you're reading this, let the Newton Community know how we can collectively contribute to your development efforts!

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA