Re: [NTLK] Newton software still made?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 05:40:08 PST

On 12/27/05, Justin Graziano <Justingraziano_at_verizon.net> wrote:

> Are any companies still making Newton software?

Just last night, I was at the sites of a couple guys who were rather
prolific Newton developers, but who have since moved on to Palm and PocketPC
development. However, they both still offer their products. They also offer
some semblance of "support" namely answering questions if you are a
registered purchaser of their products.

<http://www.standalone.com> Produced Dateman, among others.
<http://catamount.com> Produced Pocket Money, MPG among others. I've used
Pocket Money for years on my Newton, and am very happy with his work.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland