[NTLK] TimeTrax Links?

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 14:13:03 PST

I've been using TimeTrax now for several months with great satisfaction.
I can't say enough about it's simple yet powerful design.

This is just one thing however that I sorely miss, and unless I'm
missing it entirely does not exist, and that is the ability to create
hot links between people and/or companies, and/or dates, etc.

I see that when creating a new "company" in TimeTrax I can then enter
any number of "affiliates" but that's the end of it.

What I 'want' to do is make a hot link, for example, from Mr. X to Mr.
Y, whereby if I'm looking at Mr. X's name card I could click on a line
entry therein of Mr. Y and then Mr. Y's card would appear.

Is there a way in TimeTrax to make a hot links ?

Is there a third party utility or app that would accomplish this ?

TIA, John