[NTLK] WWNC-related sale

From: Mason Mark (mason-newtontalk_at_fivespeed.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 08:22:46 PST

Hi all,

Just a brief spam to let you know I managed to have another sale on
our Newton apps, to 'celebrate' the WWNC:

      http://www.fivespeed.com/pr/december2005sale

Also, I've confirmed that I get to come over from Japan to attend it
(and MacWorld), so I am really looking forward to that, and hope to
finally meet some of you in person while there!

Also, Chod, that Newton video is killer! We now have some folks here
at Five Speed who (gasp!) don't even know what a Newton is (but not
at MY office of course...), so I used your video to show them.

Cheers,

--
Mason Mark, (still) Dash Board product manager
Software Development Group