Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum? D'OH!

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 05:42:02 PST

For my part, I would be more than happy to burn copies for several UK
members and post them out in the course of January. I take it that
the DVD simply contains 4gigs worth of Quicktime files etc, no fancy
DVD authoring that I then have to 'rip' and reassemble. Should be a
simple task.

Any interested UK parties please let me know your details (off list
best?).

John V, if you are happy to send me a DVD 'master' I'll give you my
address here in Scotland.

Failing that I think the Torrent option is worth exploring.

Have a great New Year everyone!

Regards

Jon