Re: [NTLK] newtsync.com is down

From: Richard (newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 13:02:28 PST

I have NewtSync 0.3.3 installed on my PowerBook running Tiger. I
don't have the installer, and I can't certified that the application
installed properly here. I think it did, but I never got it to work
with my Newtons. I think that problem was on the Newtons' side,
though. Anyway, if you can drop-install it from an installed copy,
I'll email it to you. Email me off-list at the posting address:
newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org.

-- Richard