[NTLK] SimpleMail

From: avernier_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 07:26:24 PST

All right, I've downloaded and installed SimpleMail. Entered in all
required information. Can't get it to receive or send. Doesn't really
seem to hold the Smtp password. Get two error messages:

1. after receive attempt:
        SimpleMail Unknown Newton Error 205819240

2. after send attempt:
        SimpleMail Server error "-ERR sysnax error"

And I'm using Earthlink and have the server information.

Anybody have an idea? I just had the two pkgs, SimpleMail and
TextStationary installed.

I've installed the Diagnostics and the debug version now.

Tony.