Re: [NTLK] Einstein Emulator won't load viewframe

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 13:25:53 PST

Aux environs du 2/02/05 à 16:23 -0500, sous le titre "[NTLK] Einstein
Emulator won't load viewframe", ADyson prit sa plus belle plume pour
écrire les mots suivants:
>BlankCorrection! it wasn't a -48206 error. I'm actually getting a =
>-48204 error message when I try to load viewfram.pkg . Emulator crashes =
>and constantly beeps. The weirdest thing is that the first time I tried =
>it I originally got a message saying that viewframe package was already =
>loaded.

This bug is known and has been fixed in the development tree.
I also figured out how the calibration information is stored and why
the system patch doesn't stick. As soon as I'll have fixed this
latter problem, I'll release a new build.

Paul

--
Ministre ultraplénipotentiaire en disponibilité.
Baignoire à vendre.