Re: [NTLK] Setting flags in newtscript (was Emate)

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 14:21:06 PST

I'll start by saying I'm new at this too, so keep that in mind.

I think you need a protoInputLine rather than static text for your input. This will allow recognition and all the regular stuff (tapping, keyboard input, etc.)

Didn't think about the SetValue() function to hide and show a view, but you might find that the functions Hide() and Show() do some extra work for you. See page 2-23 of the Programmer's Reference. You can also play sounds to go with it. They thought of everything.

jc