[NTLK] WifiCard

From: Philippe Godin (qautchat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 00:39:11 PST

Hi everybody,

after many tests and trials, and referring with some
opinions of newton users, I think that my Lucent turbo
bronze could not work with my Airport extreme base
satation ( someone says, may work or not, thats depend
:-), mine does'nt :-(( )

I would like to try another, and I see on ebay some
enterasys card which are says identical as lucent
gold. Do someone have use these cards with airport
extreme or have an idea ?

Or if someone in the list have an lucent silver to
sell at a good price ? (unfortunately, many eBay
sellers don't send in Europe, an as I am in France...)

Thanks a lot

Philippe