Re: [NTLK] NewtSync difficulty

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 09:51:25 PST

that's right. all "update iCal" errors should be gone as of nSync 0.3.3

as for addresses not syncing... be sure you have selected an Address
Book group to get synced in the nSync address settings. if no group is
selected, nothing gets synced. there is not currently a "sync all"
option.

--
//
//  Nowhere Man