[NTLK] Good Stuff

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 09:12:45 PST

I just polished my Newt screen with KlearScreen (also available from
Apple as iKlear) and had forgotten how great it is.

If you haven't tried it, I recommend it wholeheartedly - the stylus
just gliiiiiiiddddeeesss across the screen after polishing. Just
thought I'd remind everyone of the stuff, 'cause I had forgotten how
well it worked.

I have no interest in the product obviously, just use and like it -
though if anyone has had any problems with it let me know - I use it on
my LCD screens too....

Brad