Re: [NTLK] wifi scanner

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 07:22:41 PST

Currently, there is no method of identifying a
wireless network with the Newt. hence the prior
conversation about the Canary Wireless HotSpotter.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Riccardo Ghiglianovich <riccardo_at_logicalsystem.it>
wrote:

> Hi people,
> I started my new MessagePad 2100!
> Remember? I am the one without serial cable but with
> ethernet card...
> I resolved with Newton DIL Tester: it works untder
> OSX 10.3.7 +
> Classic! then I loaded an ftp client and newtSync.
> wow!
>
> well, now I own alsi a wifi card, Lucent Wavelan
> Silver: it works good!
> I'd like find some WiFi scanner, like MacStumbler;
> does something exist
> for Newt??
> (I found MiniStumbler but it seems to work only for
> Thanks, RIc

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial