Re: [NTLK] eMate battery substitute?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 08:10:35 PST

Adriano,

I think you will be much better (and cheaper) by DIY:
have a look here:
http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_battery_pack.html
There is the little thermistor for reading the battery temperature that the
Lyra battery for sure does not have.
The other point is the capacity: I am pretty sure that the capacity of the
Lyra battery pack is less than what you can achieve with DIY based on actual
NiMHs with 2000mAh and higher...

Cheers
Johannes