Re: [NTLK] NewtSync difficulty

From: Ross Lindell (lindell_at_teamslack.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 10:55:51 PST

I am at about the same point, and have been watching this list for month
or two watching for news on synching. So, my experience matches yours
with nSync.

As a general comment, to me this is really the one thing preventing me
from really using my Newton MP2000+, reliable synchronization with my
Powerbook is a must have.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer, so cannot take matters into my own
hands, and contribute more. I certainly want to applaud the efforts of
Nowhere Man, and others who are working on this.