[NTLK] Syncing Newton to *nix boxen

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:58:36 PST

I know that there have been many issues discussed with syncing Newton
to Apple's address book, regarding the oddities of both systems.

I was wondering, if the following might be a good idea?

What about setting up an LDAP server on the *nix side that had a
databse which holds a duplicate of the Newton's address book. This
could be viewed to some extent from within the address book, and also
via other ldap browsers.

I like this idea since it seems to leverage existing technologies and
might provide a solution?

Thoughts? ideas? problems?

Marty