Re: [NTLK] New possible candidate platform for einstein

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 12:17:45 PST

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:48:31 -0600, Albert Muniz <amuniz_at_depaul.edu> wrote:

> A friend at work sent me this, asking if Sony "had the next Newton."
> While I think he was focusing on the size, I figured I'd share it with
> the group: the Sony Vaio U750P Notebook.

I checked this out before and from what I could gather it was a
Japanese OS version of XP currently offered and it was still being
converted for the US market... It may work under Linux - but I'm not
familiar with this so hopefully someone else will chime in on this.

With XP they say the systems fonts are still too small as reviewed...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung