Re: [NTLK] GPS Mouse Antennas for Newton (was: Hiking Newton)

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 07:52:49 PST

Ron,

It just dawned on me... You need a MP130! At least for simplicity sake, it
would reduce the power draw from you 4AA pack for the light and the light
itself. On the other hand, it does make for an awesome look having the light
itself.

My first Newton was the MP120 v2.0 and then I purchased my MP130. Arguably
my favorite Message Pad. If I could somehow shrink the 2100 motherboard to
fit into the MP130 case size...

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming)
Go Green! Go White! Go Michigan State