Re: [NTLK] Older versions of GPS Map

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 09:35:24 PST

On Wednesday, February 9, 2005, at 01:55 PM, RAParker wrote:

> I'm hoping that GPS Map v1.4 is available from somewhere
> or if someone would be able to upload any older versions to
> UNNA as well?

Update: It looks v1.8.8 is the latest GPS Map demo, I have found, that
runs on my v1.3 120. Other than a few pages cached in the wayback
machine, the developer's website has been erased from history.

How did v2.1 get uploaded to UNNA?
Was the program released to the Newton community?
Does anyone have a non-demo of GPS Map v1.8.8?

Much appreciation,

Ron

--
---