[NTLK] raissa - can't connect

From: john (johnfromberkeley_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 14:05:16 PST

hi, i'm just getting back into my newton, so bear with
me. i have a stack of old newtons here, and i'm tired
of my palm. so i am getting back into this.

when i try to "connect" with raissa, i don't know what
kind of a connection to choose. do i configure a
direct serial connection?

if so, how do i configure it?

i have a 2000 connected to an imaq via keyspan serial
adaptor to my usb port. i have installed the two other
supporting packages.

can i do this just connected to my mac via the usb
port?

thanks,

john