Re: [NTLK] Can the Newton measure room temperature?

From: Yanni Malliaris (malliaris_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 01:29:10 PST

You are super Ian many thanks. Can you also tell me
whether other pdas than newton (palm-pocket pc) have
the ability to record temperature? As I understand it
all we have to do is to write a software app that will
log all the temperature measurements!

We got our research grant by the way!!! So the bloody
thing will finally happen :)

yanni