Re: [NTLK] NewtSync difficulty

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 16:30:11 PST

On 14 / Feb / 2005, at 01:38, Larry Young wrote:

> ...created new entries with existing names
> and took a long time to delete, did it twice, created names again.It
> never added any names to my Newton.

Hi Larry,

I had the same problem and solved it creating a new group in
Addressbook, adding the desired names tos this group and setting
NewtSync to use this group for sync. Reset the sync dates in NewtSync
and then all names were transfered with no problems.

As I use a Mac --> Newton sync direction for names I decided to clear
all Names entries in my Newton before using NewtSync. Using version
nSync v0.3.3 here.

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More
http://www.compassoarte.com.br/newtmedia/index.html