Re: [NTLK] Review of FreeDock, the docking station for the 2x00

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 21:32:57 PST

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:04:07 +0100, Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:
> Hi gang,=20
>
> I have published a review of one of the best pieces
> of Newton hardware that ever saw the light of the day:
> FreeDock, the Newton 2x00 docking station.=20

Frank,

Thanks for doing such a great job reviewing, photographing and
enlightening us with your personal detailed observations.

Now my attention turns to the FreeKey...

Knowing you busy schedule of work which pays for the daily
necessities, family, friends, emails and other items that fight for
your attention such as your German Tax Codes each year... I hope you
get the time to get this one out.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung