[NTLK] Globetrotter

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 05:57:05 PST

Hi Oliver,

I'm posting to the list as your email is bouncing.

After you are attached to the Vodafone GPRS network all you need is a
DNS server to resolve URLs addresses. For Primary and Secundary DNS
Server Adresses I set the URLs of a Free Internet Service Provider here
in Brazil.

Please email me again in case you need a complete copy of my working
Internet Setup.

Hope this helps.

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More