Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 10:09:31 PST

You obviously shouldn't have put the bid in, but frankly looking at the
somewhat less than upfront and obscene shipping fees he tacks on to his
sales, I personally wouldn't feel morally reprehensible if I were to
back out at this point.

Booting my perfect ebay feedback would suck though. Anyway, for me
it's an ebay feedback issue, not a moral one when it comes to that guy.

Brad