Re: [NTLK] eMate hinge repair without desoldering/soldering motherboard

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 13:28:58 PST

        Speaking of that FAMOUS HINGE REPAIR, all I have to say is, how
stupid of Apple to make something like this that is inevitable to fail.
I mean really.. how many school kids and schools had these failures?

        Makes me mad that this was so poorly planned.

        I'm sending my E-mate back to Apple and demanding a repair!! :D

Doctor Clu