Re: [NTLK] Replacement GREEN backlights [WAS Re: High Quality replacement MP2x00 white backlights]

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 14:47:31 PST

Just to be clear, these backlight will not increase the contrast of the
screen, just make it brighter? Also, I think I deleted the post that
discussed these vs. the white ones. Can someone rehash that?

Regards,

Mike R. Manzano - alephx01 (at) mac (dot) com

"It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit.
Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was running to go fight in
another fight, away from the first fight." -- Jack Handey