Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 15:37:32 PST

Ok, excuse me as I have just rejoined this list. Who is this person? What
is his/her eBay name? Please help those of us in the community who do not
know this person. Next, one of the reasons I came back to the Newton was the
community of people who still believe in the platform. Why don't we all band
together and present a united front to eBay? I am sure they will listen to
scores of people all with the same complaint. I am even more sure, that they
will take action against this person for violating at least the spirit of eBay
if not the letter of the selling agreement. Yes, buyer beware prevails, but
tacking on charges that are not identified upfront in an auction smacks of
fraud and eBay will go to all lengths to avoid that charge. So, now that we have
someone acting as the point for the backlights, you won the auction it is up
to you to take it from here. Count me in to email or call eBay with a
complaint. Anyone else care to join the battle?