Re: [NTLK] Newton and Edison

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 16:23:42 PST

> thanks...but, well, there's no need to do that
> work since Frank already=20
> has...plus it'd be great to hear what he's got!

The good thing about the FreeDock was that I was
able to record the cylinders as a Newton note, hence
I don't need any additional software to play them.
Short of backing up the whole card and publishing
the backup file, is there a way to export a Newton
recording in a way that can be imported?

Of course, if you were to import all my Edison=20
phonograph cylinder recordings, you'd need a big=20
memory card to store them on. I happen to have a
couple of 20MB cards for sale. I might even be
talked into putting the recordings on the card
before I ship them. Maybe that would get me a bit
closer to the break-even point. Right now I'm
about 380 Euros on the wrong side away from it ;-))

Frank