Re: [NTLK] Categorizing to-do items

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 06:30:22 PST

Steven Frank wrote:
> Is there a utility that lets you put to-do items into categories /
> folders without adding TOO much extra fluff beyond that? I have a
> feeling that the more advanced PIM applications would be overkill for
> my needs. The built-in to-do manager, although pretty basic, should
> work for me, but categories would be very nice to have.

I must give yet another endorsement for NewtToDo. It kicks butt. It's been
my backdrop for months now. Prioritizing tasks from 1-9 plus being able to
file them (it works with MoreFolders too), as well as adding separate
checklists and notes for each task, is exactly how I operate :)

Of course you can leave the extra stuff (notes/checklist) if you like.