Re: [NTLK] problem

From: 3000LB GORILLA (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 11:02:26 PST

OK I gotta say sumthin or ill explode. he is counting on you to not want a negative feedback on your rating so he will do what he has been doing and getting away with it. im sure that if all of you guys that he has added more fees to after the auction had ended, were to report him to ebay he wouldnt be trying to do this. i have never heard of so many underhanded dealings on ebay as i have heard attached to his name. in all of my time of dealing with ebay i have had maybe 1 item i didnt agree with a person about. but what he does is just plain wrong. IMO he is nothing short of a crook and he takes advantage of the people on this list way too often and way too well. i think that all of you that have had to pay more than what u originly did pay as stated in the auction should report him and report him now. the more you guys sit here and complain but do nothing but give him more of your money the more people he will do this to. plain and simple from now on i will not ju
 st sit
 back and let him use the people on this list. i usually say nothing to new folks when they ask and are directed to the archives. just like he can send offlist emails so can i and i will let them know exactly what kind of low life underhanded crooked dealing back alley scumball he is.

take it how u want it my 2 green pennies on the floor,

LAG

"Henry W.Gratwick" <hgratwick_at_spymac.com> wrote:
Hi list,

Here's a moral dilemma for ya! I half-heartedly put a bid on a Lucent=20=

Bronze WaveLAN card on ebay, sold by knowledgenavigator. I used to be=20=

on this list and am back on, so I know about the trouble he's caused in=20=

the past. I put the min possible bid, so if anyone else wanted it,=20
they would win immediately from their own bid, the problem is, no one=20
else placed a bid for the entire week it was up!

Now, I'm falling foul of all these extra fees he adds and I'm ending up=20=

having to something like US$64 (GBP=A332.99) for this card, and I've =
also=20
found out from scouring the archives that this particular card isn't=20
always totally compatible for connecting to the internet wirelessly=20
with. I explained to him the problem and said I thought I was still=20
prepared to pay seeing as I *had* placed the bid and ignorance isn't=20
really an excuse....I'm tempted to just be a non-paying bidder, but my=20=