Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 12:27:04 PST

He has only agreed to this because it is in HIS best interest. It is just coincidental that it is mutually beneficial.

The simple answer is to just not deal with him. He needs you to buy from him and if you don't he will eventually
disappear. Tell as many people as you can that he is disreputable, especially the people new to the platform.

And yes, I can hear all the people who have somehow got a good deal(??) from him shouting 'but he can't be all that
bad'. Actually, he can and frequently is.

I can't be as generous as other people due to his 'copycat' product venture on my serial board.

He is not subscribed to this list for posting but does read the posts or digest. He will not listen to anything negative
you or I say about him. He is simply profit driven. Of course, he will say the complete opposite if you were to ask him.
He is morally reprehensible and has questionable selling practices. He IS adept, however, at hiding his true colors.

For the record (not that anyone has questioned it), I don't charge S&H or paypal insurance or cc surcharges. I could
tack on those charges but I choose not to in order to keep your costs down.

His after-auction charges are quite inflated, further affirmation of his 'profit' mentality.

Also, during an email exchange I had with him some time back, he was quoting 'Ferengi rules of acquisition' in reference
to a business proposition!! Clearly, he is not based in the real world.

Caveat Emptor was never more true with this guy.

Regards,

PCBman