Re: [NTLK] problem

From: David Cohen (Improcom) (dcohen_at_improcom.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 14:05:15 PST

Hey, steady on now - Ferdi has agreed to do the right thing on this one.
We can't all barrack the guy for his business practices, and then still
barrack him when he changes said practices!

I am glad for Henry - he has gotten a good result. I hope that the
on-list discussion has contributed to that result.

Regards,

David.