Re: [NTLK] Favorite Newton Software

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 23:59:22 PST

On Wednesday, February 16, 2005, at 06:45 PM, Adamson_at_aol.com wrote:

> Also, what packages are most beneficial to you and why? I ask,
> selfishly,
> so if I am missing something I will know.

NewtToDo - Adam Tow's NewtTodo is a ToDo list on steroids
HyperNewt - Again, Adam Tow, Notes on steroids
Merlin/Word Sleuth - A full featured Spell Checker & Thesaurus with
ProPoint cursor enhancement
Avi Backdrop - Simply the best...no explanation necessary.
GPS Map 2.1 - My latest play thing...wow!
Heap Saver - Perfect for the 120. Caches the heap, freeing up the OS
for all those needful things.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
 From the "Who says, 'Size Doesn't Matter'" file:
   Ever notice, when someone comments on your Newton PDA,