Re: [NTLK] eBay and complaints

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 03:17:40 PST

I read some new rules on eBay's agreement, these rules means to say
that if you go to the police station
and then to a lawyer, to prepare an invoice against someone who frauded
you using eBay
(simply leaving a negative feedback without reasons too), so eBay will
have to "open the eyes" and do what as to be done.

In example i received a negative feedback from a buyer who bought a
from me a SCSI Case, but he thought it was a firewire one.
The auction title was "SCSI Case + SCSI Drive", relative photos no
firewire words mentioned. The buyer, without sending questions, he
simply left for me an eclectic full of lies negative feedback. Then
bought again with his brother username, and left again negative
feedback. When i phoned to him, he explained that it was his error on
choosing the wrong hardware, but he DID NOT WANT to put off the
negative feedback the same.

It's called "INFAMIA" here in Italy, and it's punished by our laws. So
i presented the case to the police and to my lawyer.
In a few i will be able to send the letter to eBay....although i feel
that i will found a closed door.

Adriano

Il giorno 17/feb/05, alle 00:15, Brian Pearce ha scritto:

>> Why don't we all band together and present a united
>> front to eBay? I am sure they will listen to
>> scores of people all with the same complaint.
>
> I am sure they will not. Whenever it comes to rebuffing people
> who make money for them, they immediately shut both eyes firmly
> and pretend to be deaf. I'm speaking from personal experience.

And eBay really wouldn't have to answer to just any ol' group of people
unless they've all been defrauded -- by eBat's standards -- by an eBay
seller in its' auctions. Even if they were inclined to help.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>
"Yesterday's Books for Today's Reader"

--