[NTLK] I'm Back Now... (Catch Up Time)

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 20:15:03 PST

Hello All,
I had not been available for contact for a short time
now and I am just trying to catch up.

To Sonny: Yes, I would probably be willing to sell
the Harris Newton to you for part real cheap.

To Buyers [A Warning]: We have just had a horribly
bad experience with GEM Enterprises. They had bought
10 56k Cards from our eBay store. We shipped them out
after payment. Now about 2 weeks later we come to
find that they have filled a claim against us to get
there money back from PayPal. The send NO e-mails (We
searched for hours), after talking to someone from
PayPal via Phone he said people commonly do that so
they get rip offer the Seller. However its news to me
when a "Larger" Business would like to do such a thing
to us. They HAVE Been placed on our Blocked Bidders
List, and the list of an Affiliate Site's Auctions
too. We would highly recommend not to do business
with them in any way shape or form. Not only because
our our expenses Buying from them and selling to them,
but there Shipping Costs are in violation with eBay's
guidelines for fair shipping costs. (Please not this
is simple our opinion).

To the owner(s) of a NotePhone: After talking to many
people I can not still be able to locate a MP
NotePhone anywhere (Besides Mr Knowledge Navigator).
Any one looking to sell theres?

About IN-Path Barcode Scanner for Newton's (Recent
topic on here): I have used one of them in 2002 and
have been looking for another one to do some minor
inventory things, and now there is a great deal of
them on eBay, any one interest should check them out
(They are very nifty)

That seems to be all the major stuff I missed out on.
BTW: Sonny please either (if you can) e-mail or call
me at 219-393-0120.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis