Re: [NTLK] Backlight installers ?

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:55:42 PST

        This is an excellent idea. The reason I haven't committed to a new
backlight (mine's fine, but I don't know how long it's going to last)
is that I don't really want to install it and right now I can't afford
the bench time from the outfit that fitted my SER-001...

On Feb 17, 2005, at 9:47 PM, Norman Palardy wrote:

> Looks like we'll be well over 50 at this point for new green backlights
> for Newton 2x00's without me having to buy 5.
> We have 55 spoken for so far.
>
> Anyone who can volunteer to install these for those people who want
> some one to do this for them ?

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net